Trust Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve suffered personal injury, laws in the State of California may allow you to claim monetary settlements for what you’ve lost, including medical bills, lost time at work, and even pain and suffering. However, insurance companies do not always agree with on what those losses are. In other cases, you may suffer future losses as the result of the injury, such as long term medical needs. It is critical for you to have reliable legal help by your side to ensure you are getting compensation for any losses you’ve suffered.
Factors That Affect Claims:
- The amount of damage
- Transportation by ambulance
- Findings on X-rays or photos
- Attorney-referred treatment
- Health insurance payments
- Gaps in treatment
- Delay in reporting injuries
- Types of injuries reported at hospital
Don’t Trust the Adjustor
Insurance companies look at information to determine if you are exaggerating illnesses or trying to claim more than you should. Additionally, they look for possible fraud. Their goal is to reduce your claims. When you work with us, we’ll help you to get the compensation owed to you.
Let Our Team Help With All of Your Losses
Come in to speak to us about any losses you’ve experienced. Let us ensure you get the compensation owed to you in cases such as the following:
- Wrongful death: Loss of companionship, emotional and economic losses
- Auto accidents: Tissue injuries, brain injuries, paralysis, death
- Premises liability: Parking lots, markets, construction design falls leading to injury
- Animal and Dog Bites:
- Product defect: Manufacturing defects, vehicle liabilities such as roll overs and airbags, prescription medications, toys
- Medical malpractice: Misdiagnosis of conditions, negligence, hospital and doctor mistakes
- Road defects: Failure of governments to maintain roads resulting in injury or loss of life
Take Steps to Protect Your Rights by Calling Us Today
Don’t delay in seeking legal support when you are facing personal losses like these. Call us today for fast, reliable service and support. You can get help 24/7 when you need it. Trust us to provide fair, accurate information to you. You have limited time to act on these loses. Let us help you today.