Trust a Passionate Attorney
Attorney Michael G. Hemming has successfully represented injury victims and those charged with crimes for the past 7 years. After working as a law clerk in his father’s firm for almost 25 years, he has gained a wide variety of legal experience from personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal law, federal civil rights, real estate, debt collection, bankruptcy, worker’s compensation, administrative cases, and employment litigation. He now focuses on personal injury and criminal defense.
Attorney Hemming graduated from Cal Poly Pomona in 1994 with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration specializing in Finance, Real Estate and Law, after attending Mt. San Antonio College where he received an Associate of Arts degree in Liberal Arts. While working as a law clerk and real estate broker, he attended Western State University College of Law and graduated in 2005. Michael was admitted to the California Bar in June 2006. He is also admitted to the Federal Courts in the Central and Southern Districts of California.
Michael graduated from the prestigious Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming, in August 2013. He is an avid surfer and musician and has represented a wide variety of clients.
Learn About Our Case Results
Personal Injury Cases
- Result: Road defect case involving a wrongful death of a pedestrian due to the negligence of San Bernardino County that had notice of accidents where the road tapered.
- Policy Limits Result: Vehicular collision where passenger with pre-existing injuries suffered herniated disc.
- Result: Premises liability elevator leveling defect that caused pedestrian to trip and fall suffering a herniated disc.
- Confidential Settlement: Vehicle Design Defect rollover caused wrongful death.
- Result: Big rig truck rear ended small sedan caused neck and back soft tissue injuries.
- Result: Trip and fall in parking lot that caused neck and back injuries.
When You Need Legal Support, You Can Depend on Our Team
It’s overwhelming to face legal problems. You don’t know what to say or do. You can count on our team to be ready to service you. Get 24/7 emergency help when you need it. Don’t delay in getting quality legal representation. For all of your legal needs, including personal injury, criminal defense, and real estate, call on us.